Skip to main content

Ctrl+H Shortcut Excel Keyboard Key "FIND and REPLACE" | Exceltip2day

Hello there.

I'm Michael. Welcome, everyone. You know that in Excel having the shortcut to access the "FIND and REPLACE" function.

Tip Quiz


What is the shortcut to Redo Last Action (Multiple Levels) Excel?

My article consists of 2 parts. In the first part, I'll describe the "Step by step shortcut method". I'll show you the figure of how the "Find and Replace" work.

This function is very similar to the "FIND" function. They are both in the same order dialog menu box. But this "Ctrl+H" keyboard key Excel shortcut is for calling out the "Find and Replace" dialog menu box instantly.

Let's start with the 1st part;


Step by step shortcut method:

  • Press "Ctrl" key and hold it on.
  • Press "H" key button on your keyboard.
Then, the "Find and Replace" dialog box will appear instantly on your current worksheet.

  • Then just type whatever you want to REPLACE into the "Replace" blank space and don't forget to fill out data which is being replaced into the "Find" blank space too.
  • Press the "Replace" button to get the outcome which is the new data entered (text/numbers...) will replace the unwanted data one by one cell. In case if you want to replace them all, the whole worksheet, just click on the "Replace All"
Now, I move on to the 2nd part; the how the "Find and Replace" dialog menu box looks like.


Shortcut for: To find the unwanted data and replace with the other information in your "Excel" worksheet.

Windows shortcut


CtrlH


See the Ctrl+H Shortcut Excel Keyboard Key for "FIND and REPLACE"
This figure brought out by press "Ctrl" & "H" in Excel


That brings me to the end of my posting.

I really hope my today's post I have shared with you all will help you to work on your Excel office more easier.

Thank you for your kind attention to my posting about shortcut key button to call out the "FIND and REPLACE" box.

Tip Answer

 a. It's the set of keys Ctrl+Y buttons.

 b. It's the set of keys Ctrl+C buttons.

 c. It's the set of keys Ctrl+A buttons.


Source: To Redo Last Action (Multiple Levels) Excel Shortcut
Link recommendedπŸ‘‰ : Shortcut Keys How To Fixing Monitor Screen Accidentally 'Upside Down'
Link recommendedπŸ‘‰ : English Numbers In Words 1 to 1000000

Before I am about to say goodbye to you, I hope that what I have posted and shared with you today. They will be beneficial for you, your company, and any relevant.

If you love it, I will be happy. If you share this with your friends, I will be shiny.

I hope to receive any feedback from you guys. Because they will be such treasures--any error in this blog--for future improvement.

Thanks for reading.

Bye,

Posted by: Michael Leng



I've known, then I've grown.
See more articles:

Comments

  1. Awesome article…..truly appreciated. We have an amazing tool, You can try this out Find and Replace in Excel tool which help you to find and replace multiple words in multiples excel files . Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can we use CTRL H when there are locked cells in the file? Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Alternative Shortcut Ways Minimize Your Excel Workbook, Read It Now! | ExcelTip2Day

"How to Minimize Your Excel Workbook For Window?" Do you use an Excel office program?  If yes, stick around with me. I will show you how to operate your Excel worksheet easily. Hello, I'm Michael Leng. Today I'm very glad to show how to minimize an Excel workbook to an icon. Tip Quiz What to do if your monitor screen upside down? This applies to use for the Excel version 2013, due to I have been using it. And also these methods are for Window program operation. The methods that I have discovered and used, there are 5 ways. 5 methods minimize Excel workbook. ⟴ Use shortcut keys  "Ctrl" and "F9" ⟴   Use shortcut keys  " ALT",  "Spacebar" and "F9" ⟴   Click on the "Minimize workbook" square box. ⟴   Clicking on the "Minimize" command in the "Quick Access Toolbar" ⟴   Use shortcut keys "Window Logo" and "M" To make you more ease seein

Excel Trick Press A Couple Of [Arrow Key] Move One Cell Diagonally | Excetip2day

Hello there. I'm Michael, today, in my blog "Exceltip2day" , I'm going to talk about: The trick of how to move from a cell diagonally to another by using a shortcut key Tip Quiz Do you know what is the shortcut of deleting Cell(s) in Excel Worksheet? How do you move one cell diagonally by using shortcut key? Suppose the cell pointer is in the [ F10 ] active cell. We want to move to G9, H8, I7, etc. diagonally for an example. I have the trick to get the task done moving diagonally one cell to the adjacent cell that you can follow the 4 moving ways as the step below: Look at the image immidiately above, then to just press the bottoms below at the same time for the thick no. 1 to no. 4.  πŸ‘‰   Trick no. 1 To move one cell pointer diagonally from F10 to G9 Up Arrow Right Arrow πŸ‘‰   Trick no. 2 To move one cell pointer diagonally from F10 to G12 Down Arrow Right Arrow πŸ‘‰   Trick no. 3 To move one cell pointer diagonally from F10 to E9 Up Arrow Le

Page Down Excel Keyboard Key Button For Moving Down Page Screen One By One | Exceltip2day

Hello there. I'm Michael, welcome you to my blog. Today I'm going to talk about: The 2 ways of moving Excel's screen down. My article consists of how to move the screen of the current spreadsheet you are working on it with the keyboard. Instead of using a scroll down with a mouse, using the button "PAGE DOWN"  keyboard seems more comfortable way. Tab:  Learn Pure Thai FB Tab:  E n  Numbers In Words By the way, you can choose which one is fit for you. Ctrl+0(Zero) Excel Shortcut Key To Hide The Selected Column | ExcelTip2Day Tip Quiz What is the shortcut to close your an Excel workbook instantly? Let's come to the point. Just in case wanting to move the active Excel spreadsheet goes down the page by page. There are two ways to manage it. πŸ‘‰  1st method:  Using the scroll wheel On your mouse to scroll the worksheet up and down. To roll back or roll into users, the page will move up. On the other hand, to move the Excel worksheet or to m