Do you know that in Excel office program having a function calculate “DATE”?
Yes, the function of date value calculation is form with the syntax “=today()”
The benefits of this formula:
It will give the automatically value of the “CURRENT DATE” whenever it is loaded,-auto refresh.
- The following is the step handling the function:
- Click into any cell in your Excel worksheet.
- Fill out the syntax formula =today().
Fill out =today() into any cell.
The result is given as the DATE shown.
The "Format Cell" function for edit your format.
- What Does It The Excel Function “=NOW()” Use For? | Exceltip2day Blog
- Quick Way To Copy and Paste The Entered Data To The Immediate Underneath Cell
- Little Known Ways: Simply Deleting Cell(s) in Excel Worksheet - [Ctrl] + [-](Minus button)
- How To Use "Select Object" Selecting All The Rectangular Region Of Pictures And Deleting
- How To Format The Entire Cells In A Workbook With Just Only A Single Click
- Trick To Copy With “Format Painter” With A Single Click But Unlimited Multiple Paste
- Compare Percentage Result Between Excel Formula [Average] And [Averageif Exclude "0"]
- How To Align Number To Be At The Center Of Active Cell(S) In Excel's Workbook
- How To Escape Away From “Header And Footer” To "Normal View" | Exceltip2day
- Technical Tip To Select Or Copy Data Entered Between Range Of The Particular Cells And Uppermost Cell (A1)
- How To Display The Data Entry In All Empty Cells On The Left Of Pivot Table
- Quick And Easy Way To Paste Data To Multiple Cells In An Excel Worksheet